Calling all lemon lovers! Lemon Pepper Pappardelle is right up your alley. If you don’t love lemon, keep moving on. Must. Love. Lemon. I found this gorgeous pappardelle in Trader Joe’s, flavored with lemon and pepper. It’s subtle and pungent all at once. Toss it with fresh chopped asparagus and grilled honey balsamic chicken for a fresh twist on a pasta dish.
Lemon Pepper Pappardelle with Balsamic Grilled Chicken
Recipe type: Dinner
- 8 oz Lemon Pepper Pappardelle, featured here from Trader Joe's
- 3-4 Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Ahead of time:
- Mix chicken marinade by whisking oils, honey and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken in shallow dish and cover with marinade.
- Turn chicken several times until coated.
- Cover and store in fridge up to 1 day before cooking, at least 30 minutes.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil and salt.
- Cook Pappardelle per directions.
- Drain and place pasta on a large even surface so it doesn’t get stuck together.
- Set pasta aside.
- Heat grill pan on medium and brown chicken on each side about 3 mins.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Cook for 9 minutes at 350 degrees until juicy, tender and cooked.
- While chicken is roasting heat large skillet with one tablespoon EVOO
- Toss garlic and asparagus until coated. Cook until tender about 6 mins.
- Pour pasta into skillet and add one more tablespoon EVOO
- Toss until coated and warm.
- Plate pasta onto serving dishes and top with sliced chicken.
RELATED: Avocado + Honey Dijon Pasta Salad.
This recipe looks off the charts awesome. Cannot wait to try it!!!!!
Great post! We will be linking to this great post on our website.
Keep up the good writing.
What do you think?