Another favorite in my summer salad series, is an easy Grilled Peach and Burrata Salad. Soft cheese mixed with warm peaches and a pop of cherry along with arugula, EVOO, and a dash of sea salt makes for the perfect light and airy meal. Add a crusty loaf of grilled bread.
One of the keys to crowd-pleasing recipes where every last bit is eaten up is cooking or using what’s in season. The peak of summer means the peaches of all varieties are in season, juicy and ripe.
Tips for Making the Grilled Peach and Burrata Salad
- While you will want the peaches warm, do not put them on the salad too hot with the cheese. Otherwise, it will melt together.
- You can toss the arugula in EVOO, salt and pepper if you want to start with a dressing base. The flavors of the fruit do the job for flavor.
- When grilling the peaches be sure to spray the grill pan even though they are covered in oil. You do not want them to stick at all. Here is the Grill Pan that I have and use.
More Delicious Salad Recipes
Grilled Peach and Burrata Salad
This Grilled Peach and Burrata salad is the easiest summer salad, made with simple and hearty ingredients. An instant crowd pleaser!
Author: Chocolate & Lace
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 bag baby arugula
- 2 large yellow peaches
- red cherries
- buffalo mozzarella, shredded by hand
- 1 Loaf Crusty Bread
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Balsamic Glaze
- Spray and heat a grill pan over medium high heat. You can also use the grill.
- Brush EVOO lightly over both slides of the sliced peaches.
- Slice and grill the bread the same way.
- Grill on the pan until golden brown and slightly caramelized.
- While the peaches are grilling, arrange the bed of baby arugula in a large bowl.
- Place the cherries and mozzarella in. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Once the peaches are done, arrange them into the salad.
- Place the Burrata on top.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze.
What do you think?