This is a recipe for Cilantro Lime Chicken.
Be honest, how many times have you searched “chicken recipes” on Pinterest. Time to mix it up! This flavorful marinade can easily be added in to your meal prep to mix things up. Simple, fresh ingredients with a kick of lime, cumin, cilantro and the sweet honey balance these Cilantro Lime Chicken Skewers.
You can make this days ahead or even prepare, pack and freeze. I used a grill as it’s still warm enough in Philadelphia but a grill pan will do just fine. Prepare with coconut rice or brown rice for a meal (or Lime Margarita if that’s your style!).
Anything on a stick is always much more fun than not on a stick, but you can also make this recipe with whole chicken breasts or chicken tights too.
Cilantro Lime Chicken Skewers
You'll love mixing up your chicken dishes with this flavorful marinade for Cilantro Lime Chicken.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1/2 Cup EVOO
- 2 Limes, Zested and Juiced
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and cube Chicken. Place in a large zip lock bag.
- Combine EVOO, Honey, Cumin, Lime Juice, Lime Zest, Cilantro, Salt and Pepper in a bowl. Whisk together.
- Pour into bag with the chicken.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Use a grill or a grill pan to cook on all sides.
- Garnish with more cilantro and lime.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Fresh Squeezed Limeade
What do you think?