Know a girl who lives in or loves Philadelphia? I’d rounded up my top picks for all things Philly to give your girlie girl this year. You will see many of them on @OldCityLove my instagram account dedicated to showing you all the prettiest places in Philly. Girlfriend, wife, daughter, co-worker sister, BBF or kind stranger -here’s the best that Philadelphia has to offer. Sure things are nice but experiences are nicer so here are my favorite Philly Experiences worth giving this holiday. Don’t forget, packaging matters. Make it sparkle. There is never too much sparkle.
Casually send this to someone’s inbox, DM box and drop a little hint. Need some help? Send me an email address and I’ll send along with cheer. Seriously, there is no shame in my Santa game. XO Happy Holidays babes!
PS What I love about Philadelphian’s…they need to calm down. I get it I get it, there are SO many others to add to this list but since my realm is from Old City to Rittenhouse Square, this is the Center City round up. Know somewhere I MUST TRY? Drop me a line at email@example.com
For the Beauty Obsessed + Spa Go-er
- There’s a new facial in town for the woman on the go in Rittenhouse Square. Get in, get your facial and get out at Hey Day Skincare.
- A gift certificate to the ultimate day of relaxation with the experts at Rescue Spa in Rittenhouse Square. Here’s a secret, Philly service prices beat NYC service prices any day of the week.
- Lacquer Lounge still has my vote for prettiest nail salon in Philly and clean beauty. Located in Old City, a great gift card to give and to receive.
- Something new in Old City, gift her with Sauna Sessions at The Wellness Refinery and a little extra for the Tonic Bar.
For the Foodie
- If you haven’t taken her up to the Four Seasons yet, Jean Georges is the perfect experience for a celebration. Views views views. Serious foodies only with an experience she won’t forget.
- What girl doesn’t like brunch and champagne at Parc? French, delicious. Bonus Points: Wrap your Gift Card with a box of their delightful holiday macarons. 6 for $11. Rittenhouse Square. You can read all about my love f
- High Tea at the Dandelion Pub is where I will be in my sweaters all cozy this winter. The perfect girls day paired with mani’s. 18th + Chestnut.
- Sushi Lover? Tuna Bar during the day is gorgeous. I’m a girl who loves all that natural light. Race + 2nd.
- GIMME ALL THE GUAC! Condesa’s new rooftop is gorgeous sitting inside the skyline. 19th + Market.
- Wine Lover? Take her to Barcelona Wine Bar, order multiple rounds of Patatas Bravas and red Sangria. When I first moved to Philadelphia the only thing missing in my life was Barcelona. Since they opened, well now you can say I’m complete. Passyunk Ave.
- Vegan babes! Treat her to Vedge. Casual Vegan babe? Hip City Vedge. A lot of it. Heart eyes all over the place. Plus their new tee’s are adorable. I’m not even vegan, but I want one.
- Emmy Squared Pizza. It’s pretty, it has pizza. I’m in love. 5th + Bainbridge.
For the Coffee Lover
Coffee is totally dependent on neighborhood. The right roast must also be convenient. Here are the coffee shops I love – if you want to send me a gift card too I won’t be mad. Lord knows I need all the coffee I can get.
- Old City Coffee
- Gran Caffe L’Aquila
- Talula’s Daily
- United By Blue
- Lombard Cafe
- Elixr Coffee
- Vernick Coffee Bar
- La Colombe
- Ultimo Coffee
- United by Blue
- Shakespeare + Co
For the Girl with a Floral or Green Thumb
- I would hands down be obsessed with a hand delivered (from you of course) Flower Delivery from Petit Jardin en Ville in Old City. French flower artistry. Smells incredible when you walk through the door and into a small boutique of stunning petals.
- Down in Queen Village tucked on South 4th Street you will find Walter Pine Studio. With a to-die-for storefront and beautiful light, you’ll want to spend all day there choosing plants and flowers.
- Urban Jungle in South Philly always has a beautiful gift for the plant lover in your life. My shelves are beaming with their succulents.
Hey very interesting blog!
What do you think?