This recipe for Oreo Caramel Ice Cream is the only dessert recipe you’ll need this summer. Swirls of rich caramel, salted almonds, and crumbled Oreo cookies, this is an unforgettable indulgence, perfect for any occasion! This recipe for no-churn ice cream does not need a machine, just a few simple ingredients and freezing time! Could not be easier.
Making Ice Cream at Home
(with no ice cream machine)
Here’s the thing about making your own ice cream…it makes it tough to eat ice cream anywhere else. Use the freshest ingredients and it will make all the difference in this summer creamy recipe. Homemade, no-churn Ice Cream is so easy to make, you’ll wonder why you haven’t been doing this your whole life.
You don’t need any fancy equipment to make delicious homemade ice cream! Here is what you do need:
- Fresh ingredients
- An electric mixer
- A pan to freeze it in (I use a simple bread pan)
It’s also kid-friendly – Bailey always loves to help me mix everything together! Of course and while waiting for it to freeze it is perhaps the hardest part, it definitely teaches you patience in the fruit of your labor.
Looking for another easy no-churn ice cream recipe? This Homemade Cherry Garcia Ice Cream needs just 5 ingredients and will knock your socks off with its incredible flavors!
Tips for Making the Oreo Caramel Ice Cream
- Follow the layering process to get an even mixture of caramel ripples:
Start with adding ⅓ of the mixture into the bread pan.
Then add a few gobs of caramel and gently swirl it in the ice cream mixture.
Repeat the process one more time.
- Add in lots of chunky ingredients or less for a smoother flavor.
- Be sure to cover your oreo caramel ice cream when you place it in your freezer.
- Don’t skimp on chilling time!
Enjoy the Chocolate & Lace Ice Cream flavor of the summer! Sounds official? I just made that up. Enjoy!
More Delicious Frozen Dessert Recipes
- Homemade Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
- Coconut Lemon Sorbet
- Berry Yogurt Ice Pops
- Roasted Figs & Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 15 oz can of Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Oreos
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- A sprinkle of sea salt
- A jar of Caramel sauce
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Chop Oreos and almonds. Set aside and reserve a extra handful.
- Sprinkle a few pinches of salt over the almonds and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer or standing kitchen mixer on high to whip the heavy whipping cream until peaks form and it thickens.
- Fold in the condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the Oreos and almonds.
- Pour ⅓ of the mixture into the bread pan.
- Using a spoon drop gobs of the caramel sauce into the pan.
- Using the tip of butter knife, swirl the caramel around gently in the ice cream.
- Repeat by pouring another ⅓ of the ice cream into the pan.
- Add and swirl caramel sauce.
- Pour remaining mixture into the pan and smooth.
- Swirl in caramel sauce on top and sprinkle over the remaining chopped Oreos and almonds.
- Place pan into the freezer and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Ice cream should be cold and creamy. Enjoy!