Here I will share with you my top rated recipe for Marinated Flank Steaks and Honey Balsamic Brussel Sprouts. Drool worthy.
Ah Valentines Day, the busiest restaurant day of the year. I will always say that a home cooked meal is 100% more romantic than any booked to the max restaurant can provide. After putting myself through college as a waitress at a popular local Italian restaurant for years, you need to trust me on this one.
I have the most delicious and simple recipe for you to whip up for your honey, Marinated Flank Steak with Honey Balsamic Brussels. Add a loaf of crusty bread and bottle of vino and you’re in business. Dinner for two is served. XO.
For the Steak Marinade click here to achieve your flavorful steaks marinated to perfection.
- ½ lb Brussel Sprouts, sliced in half
- 2 TBSP EVOO
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl evenly toss the Brussel sprouts with 1 TBSP EVOO until coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 mins.
- While brussels are roasting, whisk together EVOO, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Remove Brussels from oven and place in large mixing bowl. Cover with honey vinegar mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
What do you think?