Pasta recipe in partnership with the Taste Box.
Holiday season is upon us and boy do I have the perfect gift in mind for your favorite food maven! I was fortunate enough to connect with The Taste Box. The Taste Box is a monthly box auto shipped to you after being carefully curated by a perfect pair, Jennifer Hallihan and Matt Walker. “We know that finding the perfect ingredients and food pairings results in incredible food and we want to include you as we chase down the very best ones.”
I got in my first Taste Box, Pasta is Love. After getting in my box, we just became best friends. I heart pasta. Included in the box was a gorgeous bottle of Centonze Olive Oil to finely dried Afeltra Spaghetti, salts from France and to top it all off…Black Truffle Oil by Il Tartufo Di Paolo. I also love the product knowledge card they provided inside the box sharing with me that Conserve Del Nonna Basil Tomato and Arrabbiata Sauce contains sauce made with in 24-hours of picking the tomatoes at peak ripeness.
This Saturday night I opened up a bottle of white and created something tasty with my Taste Box. Using Afeltra Spaghetti, I created this Balsamic Chicken over Pesto Spaghetti dish. Light and healthy using the fruity olives in the Centonze Olive Oil, this was the perfect pasta recipe.
One of the things I dread about the most wonderful time of the year, is figuring out what to get everyone on my list. I’ve got you covered with a unique gift this year. The Taste Box is currently taking orders for their December box “The Crowd Pleaser”, the perfect kit to entertain or gift this year. Head on over to http://www.thetastebox.co and use code HALFOFF at check out which means your curated Taste Box comes to you for $14.95. Check…check…check…I can already hear you checking off your list now 😉
For my quick and simple Pesto recipe click here https://styleandeat.com/pesto-sauce https://styleandeat.com/pesto-sauce/
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- ⅓ cup EVOO
- 1 lb Afeltra Dried Spaghetti
- ¼ cup pesto
- Salt and Pepper to tasteShredded Parmesan Cheese for garnish
- Balsamic reduction for drizzle
- Whisk together oils, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pat Chicken dry, salt and place in shallow dish. Cover with marinade and turn over until coated. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan over medium heat. Cook chicken.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Boil spaghetti until al dente.
- Drain spaghetti and place into large skillet.
- Add in pesto and stir on low heat.
- Slice chicken and plate.
- Drizzle on balsamic drizzle.
- Top with spaghetti and parmesan.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
If you’ve enjoyed this post please use the social buttons below to share. Pasta is Love.
What do you think?